An exciting opportunity has arisen from the first phase of our strategic review
Tom Oakley, chief executive
What Feedback does
The companys products, TexRAD and CADRAN help radiologists, clinicians, and medical researchers improve their workflows as well as providing insights into diseases such as cancer.
The group has also launched a new clinical messaging app called Bleepa.
CADRAN is a system that helps users store, manage, and view medical images. It helps doctors access images for diagnosis, treatment planning, and response measurement as well as facilitating knowledge sharing between multi-disciplinary teams.
The CADRAN range consists of four products;
• CADRAN PACS – The Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) provides mid-scale departments with a network server, image viewer, and web interface to access images
• Mini PACS – A small-scale system for image storage and management using dedicated servers and workstations. Designed for smaller imaging clinics and remote workers
• Viewer+ – Displays medical images from imaging equipment using a standard desktop PC or laptop with measurement and analysis tools. Designed for convenience use and individuals
• CADRAN Web – allows remote access to images through a web-accessible image library. Can be viewed on desktop PC or laptop
TexRAD is a patented software tool that helps identify biomarkers (naturally occurring characteristics in diseases or other biological manifestations) in medical images that are often invisible to the naked eye.
The technology has a particular significance in oncology, the medical field concerned with the treatment of cancer.
The technologys first clinical application is TexRAD Lung, which can help reveal information on lung tumours, whereas the other application, TexRAD Research, is used to complement existing infrastructure to help analyse medical image scans.
Bleepa is an encrypted medical messaging app that can be used on smartphones, tablets and desktops, allowing clinicians to communicate with other team members securely.
The app enables faster clinical decision making between team members, which will improve patient care.
- Feedback delivered a 23% rise in revenue to £563,092 for the year to 31 May 2019 following newRead More – Source