1. Add the eight egg yolks to the icing sugar and work together before adding the other ingredients.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the flour (yes, everything is added together). Mix everything by hand.
3. Once you have mixed the dough and it is beginning to become firm, take it out of the mixing bowl and place into your countertop.
4. You will know when your dough is ready when all of your ingredients have blended together and the dough is not elastic-like.
Place the dough into the chiller for 5 minutes to make it easier for you to roll into the desired shape.
5. Divide the dough into smaller sections (depending on the desired size of your cake).
6. Roll your dough flat until it is roughly 1cm or the height of a £1 coin.
7. Roll the dough into the shape you want it to be baked – circle, square the choice is yours.
7. Place the dough into a clean baking tray and add to a warm oven to bake for 15 minutes at 180C.
8. Allow for the dough to cool before decorating.
9. To make your double cream you will need cRead More – Source