How to Thank the Bus Driver in Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenge to get Day 4 Reward (Pic: Daily Star)
The latest Fortnite 14 days of summer challenge for day 4 has just gone live.
Today, June 28th, players are tasked with the following challenge: Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches
We won't be able to help you finish top 20, that's down to you. But if you don't know How to thank the Bus Driver in Fortnite, well, that's something we can help with. It's easy really, and only requires you punching one button at the right time.
When you've loaded a game you'll eventually be transported to the Battle Bus as it flys over the island.
To thank the Bus Driver, you need to press a button whilst in the Battle Bus before you exit.
Here's how you Thank The Bus Driver on each platform:
- On PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch press down on the D-Pad while in the Battle Bus. Once doing so you'll see your gamertag on the screen followed by "thanked the bus driver" message.
- On PC press the "B" key.
- On mobile, you should see an icon while in the bus. Tap it and you will thank the bus driver.
EASY PEASY. Now you've just got to finish top 20. But that's all on you.
Once completed you will earn yourself the Peely Smoothie Emoji, seen below.
Keep reading for details of all the other Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges coming to the game over the next few days.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenges & Rewards
Day 1: Dance at different beach parties – Reward: Deep End Emote
Day 2: Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches – Reward: Soak It Up Loading Screen
Day 3: Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a drumgun – Reward: Water Balloon Toy
Day 4: Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches – Reward: Peely Smoothie Emoji
Still to come:
• Pop party balloon decorations – Reward: Peely Sun Spray
• Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes – Reward: Neon Tropics Wrap
• Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches – Reward: Summertime Splashdown Loading Screen
• Bounce off a giant beach umbrella in different matches – Reward: ???
• Score trick points with a Driftboard with Neon Tropics applied to it – Reward: Fishstick Surfing Spray (?)
• Launch fireworks found along the river bank – Reward: Low 'N Slow Pickaxe
• Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board – Reward: Beachballs Contrail
• Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match – Reward: Quack Pack Back Bling
• Search the hidden sea shell in the beach themed loading screen – Reward: Sparkles Music
• Destroy grills with the Low n Slow Harvesting Tool – Reward: Barbecue Banner Icon
Complete All Challenges to Unlock the Smoothie Back Bling Reward
WHAT IS '14 DAYS OF SUMMER'?Read More – Source