The heavyweight title fight between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury is not to be missed on Saturday night from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
It is set to be a very late night for Furys fans in the UK, with the fight taking place a long way past midnight and into Sunday morning due to the time difference.
Wilder (40-0) claimed the WBC heavyweight title at the start of 2015 and Fury (27-0) won the IBF, WBA and WBO straps from Wladimir Klitschko at the end of the same year, although he was stripped for inactivity.
The Gypsy King can complete his journey to redemption after physical and mental health problems, but he will have to upset the odds to do so.
What TV channel is Fury vs Wilder on and will there be a live stream?
BT Sport Box Office (Sky channel 490) is showing the fight live with coverage starting at 11.30pm GMT on Saturday night.
You can order it through BT TV (channel 494), Sky, Virgin (the on demand section) or watch online or on the BT Sport app once ordered.
The fight will cost £19.95 and all the details on how to order are here.
What time will the fight be on in the UK?
This depends on how long the undercard lasts, but with LA being eight hours behind the UK, the bout will probably not be on until around 5am on Sunday morning on these shores.
Promoter Frank Warren could not confirm on Friday what time he is expected the main event to begin.
On air from 11.30pm, the ring walk times not yet confirmed mate
— Frank Warren (@frankwarren_tv) December 1, 2018
Fury vs Wilder undercard
- Deontay Wilder (40-0) vs Tyson Fury (27-0)
- Jarrett Hurd (22-0) vs Jason Welborn (24-6)
- Mark Anthony Barriga (9-0) vs Carlos Licona (13-0)
- Luis Ortiz (29-1) vs Travis Kauffman (32-2)
- Joe Joyce (6-0) vs Joe Hanks (23-2)
- Isaac Lowe (15-0-3) vs Lucas Rafael Baez (34-16-5)
- Cris Arreola (36-5-1) vs Maurenzo Smith (20-10-4)
- Eduardo Flores (26-30-4) vs Alfredo Angulo (24-7)
- Jesse Rodriguez (7-0) vs Axel Aragon Vega (10-2-1)
- Julian Williams (25-1-1) vs Francisco Javier Castro (28-8)
- David Damore (1-5-3) vs Marsellos Wilder (2-0)
What are the odds? (Courtesy of Betfair)
8/11 Wilder vs Fury 11/8