Pastry lovers rejoice – Greggs treats are now available for delivery.
After a successful trial with Deliveroo in Birmingham, the bakery are rolling out the service in Newcastle and London.
At the minute, its available within a radius of just seven stores.
The shops in the Greggs delivery scheme
- 243 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1DB
- 143 Strand, Central London, WC2R 1JA
- 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TP
- 78 East Street, Bedminster, Bristol BS3 4JD
- 87 Broadmead, Bristol BS1 3D
- 209 Chillingham Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE6 5LL
- 42 Neville Street/Pink Lane, Newcastle NE1 5DF
But if you are lucky enough to live nearby, you can pick up the usual favourites like sausage rolls, steak bakes, doughnuts, breakfast items and sandwiches.
Roger Whiteside, chief executive at Greggs, said: When it comes to food-on-the-go, our customers tell us that convenience is key.
Weve been working on our delivery services over the past year and were excited to launch a Deliveroo trial for our customers in London.
This will enable customers to enjoy our great tasting, good value food wherever they are, offering them the ultimate convenience.
Joe Groves at Deliveroo, added: Greggs is an icon of the British high street, we know Deliveroo customers are going to love getting their favourite bakes and bites delivered to them in under 30 mins.
And maybe you can even use the service to get your festive bake for the perfect proposal.