The six men arrested over the video of a burning Grenfell Tower effigy have been released by police.
The Metropolitan Police said all six of them were let go, but remain under investigation.
The sickening footage showed a large flammable model marked Grenfell Tower, complete with paper figures at the windows, being set on fire.
Earlier today, a 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of a public order offence after handing himself in to a south London police station.
Five other men were arrested last night after they also handed themselves in.
A Scotland Yard statement said: Six men arrested on suspicion of a public order offence in connection with an investigation into a video posted online that showed a model of Grenfell Tower being burnt have today, Tuesday November 6, been released under investigation.
The men, aged 19, 46, 49, 49, 55 and 19 were all arrested under section 4a of the Public Order Act after attending a south London police station.
The Mets Grenfell Tower Investigation Team continues to lead enquiries.
Two of the men were named earlier today as Bobbi Connell, 19, and his father Clifford.
Bobbis grandfather David Connell told MailOnline: Its an appalling thing to do given the tragic loss of life. Its in dreadfully bad taste and utterly shocking and I dont condone it at all. I dont know what they were thinking. What were they doing?
Their friend Paul Busetti is believed to have come to a bonfire party at their home. His family told the paper they feared for their lives after a joke got out of hand.
Another man in the video has been named as Mark Russell, 49, although he may not have been arrested.
Prime Minister Theresa May condemned the utterly unacceptable video, while Khadijah Mamudu, whose mother and younger brother escaped the fire, said the burning of the effigy was a vile act.
Metropolitan Police Commander Stuart Cundy, who is leading the investigation into the Grenfell Tower tragedy, said he was frankly appalled by the callous nature of the video.
London Fire Commissioner Dany Cotton, who was at the scene of the harrowing blaze, said the video was appalling and disturbing.
Moyra Samuels, part of the Justice For Grenfell campaign group, spoke of the outrage right across the country, of ordinary decent people who actually saw it for what it was.
She told BBC Breakfast it was a disgusting attack on vulnerable people, adding: We have no doubt that there are actually decent, generous people across Britain and this actual act doesnt represent ordinary British people.
But there is a worrying rise of racism in this country at the moment. And that is concerning, because its now starting to impact on us directly, you know, which means that we actually need to be thinking what we do about this, and how we respond to this as a whole.
A total of 72 people perished as a result of the tragedy at the west London block on June 14 last year.
In the clip posted online, raucous laughter can be heard off-camera as the effigy is set alight.
A person can be heard saying: Didnt it start from the tenth floor, though?, while others add: Help me! Help me! and Jump out the window!
Another says: Here we go, as the fire takes hold.
At the end of the clip, someone else can be heard saying: Thats what happens when they dont pay their rent.
The video ends as the model is completely consumed by the fire, with one bystander saying: Perfect.
Campaigners described the video as a sickening act of hate.
Natasha Elcock, from Grenfell United, said: Its a disgusting video. We hope that the police are taking this seriously, while Justice4Grenfell said it caused great alarm and distress.
London mayor Sadiq Khan said he utterly condemned the sickening video, describing the Grenfell Tower fire as one of the most devastating tragedies our city has ever suffered.