The Christmas adverts are on the telly, and your morning hot drinks are now coming in red cups.
Theres no getting away from Christmas at this point, and thankfully there are some parts were happy not to avoid.
Greggs festive bake is one such thing, and theyre due to arrive in stores very soon.
To celebrate their release, Greggs is giving away 1,600 of them at locations across the country absolutely free.
All you have to do is turn up at the selected stores at 4pm on Wednesday 7 November, and ask for your complimentary bake.
Once theyre gone theyre gone, though, so get there in plenty of time.
Where to get your free treat
- Aberdare – 22A Victoria Square
- Aberdeen – 55 Union Street
- Belfast – 52/54 Botanic Avenue
- Birmingham – 85 New Street, Birmingham New Street Station
- Bristol – 87 Broadmead
- Cardiff – 34 Queen Street
- Durham – 2/3 Saddler Street
- Edinburgh – Unit 12 Waverley Mall
- Enfield – Epping Forest Retail Park
- Glasgow – 162/164 Buchanan Street
- Leeds – Central Arcade
- Liverpool – 21 Bold Street
- London – 111 Great Portland Street
- Manchester – City Tower, Parker Street
- Plymouth – 54 New George Street
- Sunderland – Phoenix House, Union Street
For those not familiar with the savoury snack, it includes chicken breast, sage & onion stuffing and bacon in a creamy sage and cranberry sauce, all wrapped up in puff pastry and a crunchy crumb.
If you miss out on the giveaway, theyll be available nationwide on Thursday 8 November, and will be priced at £1.50 each.
You can also get more of the Christmas range then, which includes pigs in blankets (as a pig on blanket baguette), a chocolate and cherry muffin, and Christmas lunch soup.